To donate your items, fill out our online donation form.
To donate money:
Furniture and appliances: 979-421-6313 (Sorry, but we can not accept sleeper sofas at this time.)
Clothing and small household items may always be dropped off at Higgins Branch, 550 E. Bluebell Rd, at any time of the day or night.
Your gently-used or surplus clothing and household goods can save lives!
We use donated items in three ways. They either go directly to our clients to help meet their needs; are sold at our thrift stores to raise money for our critical programs; or are shipped to underdeveloped projects in partnership with Rotary International.
Our most-needed donated items include:
- New and gently-used clothing and shoes
- Furniture, small appliances, and other household items in good condition
- Working televisions and electronics (please, no CRT-type TVs)
- Items for infants
- Bibles and devotional materials
- Vehicles of any type
We are unable to accept some items, including:
- Car seats,
- Baby cribs
- CRT-type TVs
- Sleeper sofas
- Clothing that is torn, stained, or wet
- Furniture that is broken, stained, or torn
- Non-working refrigerators, freezers, or window air conditioners
- Mattresses with tears or discolorations; all mattresses and bedding of any kind must be inspected prior to acceptances
We cannot thank you enough for considering a material donation and doing your part to change the lives of our clients and community for the better!
There are two ways to donate your items:
1) Schedule a pick-up: To schedule your items to be collected from your home or business, complete our online donation form or call 979-421-6313.
2) Drop off your items (during business hours only): If you prefer to deliver the items to us, donations are gratefully accepted at the following locations:
550 E. Blue Bell Rd.
Brenham, TX 77833
Mon – Fri, 10 AM – 5:30 PM; Sat 10 AM – 3 PM
310 E. Alamo St.
Brenham, TX 77833
Mon – Fri, 9 AM – 5 PM; Sat 10 AM – 3 PM