Sponsored by Faith Mission’s Cannery Kitchen
The holidays are some of the hardest times for those who have lost family members or close friends. Many people find themselves dining at The Cannery Kitchen looking for connection and belonging. Others are homebound, and look forward to a smiling face and friendly conversation on this day.
If you or your group would like to volunteer to help, please consider the following areas:
- Promoting the Thanksgiving event at your church, collecting names for the homebound deliveries and soliciting volunteers for “The Great Give Back,”
- Food Preparation the week of Thanksgiving to be done at The Cannery Kitchen,
- Serving Food and Visiting Diners at The Cannery Kitchen on Thanksgiving Day,
- Delivering Meals to the Homebound, or
- Clean-up at the Cannery Kitchen during and after the meal.
Click here if you would like to sign-up to volunteer.
Please contact us if you are interested in sponsoring a meal. A $20 donation covers the cost of a meal for a family of four.