FAITH MISSION CONTINUES TO SERVE THROUGH MULTIPLE DISASTERS
Primary services currently provided through the FM-Washington County Disaster Service Center (DSC):
- Assistance for people that have experienced a direct loss such as income, property damages or may need
- housing assistance directly related to the either of the current Disaster Declarations.
- Assist those that have attempted to register on-line for a vaccination and are having difficulty working through
- the process or are having access problems.
- Assist those, that for some reason missed their second Corona vaccination appointment (at the Washington
- County SubHub) and are experiencing difficulties in getting rescheduled.
For assistance, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (voice or text): 979-421-4131
Provide your name, contact information and reason for the message. Your message will be processed as soon as possible based on the message volume.
General Information Sources: www.localevent.info / www.faithmission.us We appreciate your patience during this challenging time.
Full press release here.
As of December 20, 2020 at the COVID-19 Call Center…
• Calls received: 9,150
• Meals for Seniors and Disabled: 6,150+ meals
• Households receivIng services: 377
• Prayed with: 6,027+
• Rent/Mortgage Assistance: 45+
• Senior Social Engagement Calls: 1,770+
• Senior Cyber Shopping (SCS): 310
• Utility Assistance: 16